We’re dedicated to working closely with all of the great shops and restaurants here at Eton Chagrin Blvd to ensure we’re passing along any and all employment opportunities to you.
Browse the open positions below to see if you’d make a good fit, or visit the shop/restaurant directly for more information about working at Eton.
As a member of our support team, you are essential to providing a five-star luxury service for each guest.
~ Desire to work as a team
~ Conduct retail and desk operations such as scheduling appointments and monetary transactions.
~ Maintain knowledge of luxury haircare products and service menu
~ Participate in achieving retail and service goals
~ Educating guests on the benefits of our luxury products
~ Prior salon desk experience a plus but not necessary
~ Maintaining a clean space in the desk area as well as throughout the salon
~ Restocking amenities & beverages
~ Excellent communication skills
Contact- 216-464-7900 and ask for Amanda
Our popular bakery is hiring. We’ve recently expanded and opened a 2nd location and our client list is growing. We are interested in hiring a Pastry Chef Assistant who is able to create a broad range of baked goods. The ideal candidate for this role understands the subtle ways that different flavors work together and has an appreciation for artistic presentation. If you are a detail-oriented person with a strong background in baking we want to hear from you.
– Must be able to assemble sandwiches and pastries
– Ability to follow recipes
– Intermediate baking skills required
– Ensure that the kitchen is clean at all times and meets all local health code requirements
– Maintain a stock of sample pastries that can be presented to people considering working with our business for their special event
– Strong negotiation and communication skills
– Precise eye for detail
– High school diploma/GED required (Culinary degree preferred)
– 3+ years’ experience in baking.
– Must be able to provide a portfolio of creative work for consideration
– Work days 8am-4pm Tuesday-Saturday
– Must be available to work Mother’s Day
Share your passion for Exploration as a Guide with The North Face! You will actively engage with diverse and often large groups of people, using your product, brand, activity and community knowledge to ensure each customer has a memorable positive experience in the store.